Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Goals


Well the new year is here.  I can't believe it is 2010.  Time flies!  It is time for everyone to set their new year resolutions. Every year, I buy a white poster board and write "2010" in the middle of the board in large numbers. Then I write my goals all around it.  Of course, I have a few different colored markers to make it look more interesting. As I reach the goal throughout the year, I check it off.  I have been doing this for a couple of years. In year 2008, I achieved all my goals.  In year 2009, I achieved 7 out of my 8 goals.  Some goals are more difficult than others.  I place the board somewhere I can see it everyday to remind me of my goals for the year and to make sure I stay on track. I have achieved some great goals. It is the best feeling to!  I know it is cheesy but I feel on top of the world when I achieve a goal.  It motivates me to achieve another. This year I will have 9 goals. I am excited about tackling them.

Happy New Year!

1 comment: