Monday, March 22, 2010

Publix Savings





Spent: $69.76
Saved: $75.78
108% Savings

I was very happy the ALL detergent was BOGO.  I only buy detergent free of dye and perfumes because of my husband's allergies and I have a 2 month old. With coupons the detergent was $1.  

Here is what I purchased:

2 Lysol Neutral Air Spray
4 ALL Detergents
1 Brawny Paper Towel
1 Angel Soft 9 Roll Toilet Paper
2 Wise Potato Chips
2 Santa Rita Wines
2 SueBee Clover Honey
1 Stir Fry Sauce
1 OJ concentrate
1 Half and Half Creamer
2 Pepperidge Farm Swirl Bread
2 Welch's juice
2 Friendship sour cream
1 bottle of lemon juice
2 Silk Soy Milk
2 Arnold Breads
4 Sargento Shredded Cheese
1 Coffee Filters
1 Butter
4 Muellers Pasta
1 Saltines
2 College Inn Broth
2 Lenders Bagels
2 Wish Bone Dressing
1 Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Dressing 
1 Semi-Sweet Choco Chips



No comments:

Post a Comment