Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekly Menu

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Having two young kids will do that to ya! I am happy to start blogging again!
I am super excited about bringing you great recipes again. I am making something new everyday this week and can't wait to try them. I will also be making crock pot meals every weekend since we are always out and about on the weekends. If the food is yummy, I will be posting the recipes this week. 


Sunday: Taco Pizza 
Monday: Balsamic Chicken Pasta
Tuesday: Crispy Shredded Chicken Tacos
Wednesday: Pasta With Mascarpone, Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Spinach
Thursday: Black Bean Taco with Feta Cheese
Friday: Restaurant Style Salsa and Meatball Subs
Saturday: Crock Pot Meatloaf

P.S. I am making homemade tortillas this week. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment